When thinking of summer fun, Puerto Rico is almost considered a synonym to both these words. The possibilities of things to do inPuerto Rico while staying at Condado Ocean Club, are endless, and since we have an almost year-long summer, the summer vibes are always present!
We have handpicked some of our favorite musts for your vacation in Puerto Rico:
1. Delight in Culinary Paradise
Some favorites right in our Condado neighborhood:
- SOCIAL: Right here at Ocean Club, our locally inspired, globally influenced signature restaurant where guests come to meet and connect. A modern twist on classic Puerto Rican cuisine, open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and the crowd favorite, Sunday Brunch! Dine al-fresco while taking in breathtaking ocean views from our covered terrace. You can also enjoy drinks at THE DECK and the poolside cabanas.
- La Marqueta: A new and fun gastronomic alternative in the heart of Condado. A “chinchorreo” style space with breezy ocean views and great food from a variety of local chefs. Visit for lunch, drinks, dinner, or all-day relaxation.
- STK: Combines the modern steakhouse and chic lounge for an awesome vibe dining experience with live music and high-energy atmosphere. This experience defines the modern dining experience with incredible food and world-class service.
- José Enrique: A bustling Latin Caribbean brasserie and bistro serving Puerto Rican cuisine envisioned by celebrated chef José Enrique.
- Serafina: Sample a unique and innovative take on traditional Italian recipes, with the perfect ambience from the fabulous open-air terrace.
2. Unleash your Inner Adventurer
Live your time at Ocean Club with experiences thoughtfully designed to immerse yourself into the destination and local culture. From sailing across the San Juan Bay to bucket-list worthy thrilling excursions like parasailing, zip-lining through the rainforest, or a bio-bay kayak tour, in one of the five bio-bays in the world. (Puerto Rico actually has 3 of them!) Read our Guide to Outdoor Adventure so you can start adding these to your schedule.
Nearby our hotel, you can get a feeling of escape from the city at the scenic Laguna del Condado. Here, you can enjoy a kayaking or paddleboarding journey along the calm waters, choose from daytime or nighttime for different experiences at the same location.
3. Explore One of a Kind Attractions
The enchanting Old San Juan is only a short walk, or car/bus/bike ride away from Ocean Club. Every step you take through Old San Juan is a lesson on our 500+ year old history. Enjoy the cobblestone streets, museums, historical forts, and the unique views from any point of the city. Take a walking food tour and learn about our culture through our gastronomy.
You can’t leave PuertoRico without visiting El Yunque Rainforest, the only tropical rainforest in the National US Forest System. Here, you can enjoy majestic waterfalls, panoramic views, hike beautiful trails, and more. Make your reservation, and get ready for your date with nature!
The Río Camuy Cave Park is open for business! These caverns are part of an extensive network of natural limestone caves carved out by Río Camuy, which is the third-largest underground river in the world. Certainly, an adventure you won’t want to miss.
4. Keep up with your Favorites
While on vacation, you can still keep up with your hobbies.
For those who don’t want to skip their workout routine, our fitness center offers all the equipment you need, with the lagoon views you deserve, perfect for your HIIT session.
If golfing is the thing for you, the world-renowned Bahia Beach Golf Club is only a short 25-minute car ride away. The golf course is a 72-par championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr, providing the best playing surface in the Caribbean and arguably, the world.
If you love casinos or just like to try your luck during your trips, Casino del Mar features non-stop fun and excitement, with an elegant atmosphere and spellbinding energy.
5. Rest,Relax, Sunbathe, Repeat
Bask in the sun at Condado Beach, or just enjoy your vacation relaxing by the infinity pool at THE DECK, our oasis full of “vitamin-sea”.
Treat yourself to some deserved R&R at The Spa at Condado Vanderbilt, relax your travel-sore muscles and pamper your sun-kissed skin with distinguished treatments.
Our Guest Experience team can help you along the way to schedule more amazing ways to experience the island, and fulfill all your desires with an unforgettable vacation in Puerto Rico.