Condado Ocean Club cultivates an elevated hospitality experience for our members, focused on our shared values of local culture and authentic experiences. These goals and values have lead the way as we navigate the complexities of COVID-19. With the health of our guest members, staff, and local community as our top priority, we are following every precautionary measure suggested and fully abiding with the latest recommendations of the Puerto Rico government and EPA Standards.
Precautions we are taking to ensure your health and safety:
• Vaccination is required for employees, guests and non-guests of all hotels in the Island. Those not vaccinated must present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of the beginning of their visit. All customers visiting our restaurants, and bars will have to show proof of vaccination or a negative test, as well.
• Utilizing social distancing markers to ensure 6 ft of distance when possible.
• Providing numerous hand sanitizing stations for the use of our members and staff.
• Posting health and wellness reminders throughout the property.
• Creating new cleaning, sanitation, and disinfecting protocols after guests depart and before the next guest arrives.
• Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counters at the front desk, elevators, and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, and room keys.
This is in addition to our intensive cleaning protocols, COVID-19 awareness training for our staff, and other health and safety initiatives.
Puerto Rico has introduced new guidelines for those arriving to our island as well as restrictions on the operations of local businesses and attractions. Visit Discover Puerto Rico (hyperlink: https://www.discoverpuertorico.com/info/travel-guidelines) to read the latest travel advisory which includes arrival protocols, testing requirements, and local services available.
The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) granted its Safe Travels Stamp to the Puerto Rico Tourism Company (PRTC), making the island the first U.S. destination to be included in the international organization’s certification program.
We understand that traveling during these times can be challenging. Rest assured, our team is taking care of all the details to ensure that your stay with us is chic, relaxing, unique, and most importantly, safe. Book with confidence knowing that if your plans change, you are allowed 48 hours prior to your arrival date to cancel or re-book. We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful island and offer you the Ocean Club experience.